Stacey Wustman, ODOptometrist
Education and Training
- Born and raised in Hudsonville, graduated from Hudsonville High School in 2010.
- Ferris State University, graduated with B.S. in Biology in 2013, Magna Cum Laude.
- Graduated as Doctor of Optometry from The Michigan College of Optometry at Ferris State University with The Highest Distinction, Class Salutatorian, 2017.
Working with Sight Eye Clinic
- Started with SEC as a technician while on breaks from school 2012 – 2016!
- I have a special interest in fitting and managing contact lenses, I hope to use my education and training specifically in this area here at SEC.
- I have a passion for pediatric eye care, I love the challenge and the energy they can bring to an eye exam!
- Active membership with the American Optometric Association as well as the Michigan Optometric Association.
More about Dr. Stacey Wustman
- Married husband Josh, May 2017, now live in Grandville.
- Members at Fellowship Reformed Church in Hudsonville, I teach the 3 year-old’s Sunday School class there.
- Enjoy time spent with family and friends, being active at church, physical fitness, playing tennis, being outdoors, and traveling.
Get the Care You Need - Contact Our Office Today